Will Hail Pro work with my insurance company claim?
Why are your prices so much lower than other repair shops?
What is PDR?
What are the benefits of PDR?
- No Grinding
- No Bondo
- No Fillers or primers
- Original factory paint is not disturbed
- No paint shrinkage as is typical with most body shop repairs
- Cost effective – 1/4 to 1/3 of conventional dent repair cost
- Time Effective – many dents can be fixed in less than an hour!
- Hail Damage typically fixed in only one day!
Will my paint be damaged after PDR?
How is a paintless dent repair performed?
- Push it out. This is the most common method. Using metal rods and body picks, the paintless dent technician reaches behind the dent to apply pressure from the back. Some disassembly may be required to reach the area in need of repair.
- Pull it out. Using a special adhesive, the paintless dent technician glues tabs to the dent and pulls from the painted side out.
- Tap down high spots. If the paintless dent technician pushes or pulls out a little too much on the dent, the technician may need to make fine adjustments by tapping down the high spots.
The key to performing quality repairs is knowing precisely where to push or pull and how much force to apply. It’s a tedious process that requires a steady and patient hand and some serious expertise and experience. Hail Pro uses a specialized repair light that projects thin parallel lines on the surface of the area. These lines appear warped when projected on a dent. The light magnifies any defects, enabling the PDR technician to more precisely position his tool and know how much of a correction is necessary.